- Bronco General Motors George Patton They said they were negotiating with Seahawks GM John Schneider For at least a month: The fact that this did not leak – we had a month of negotiations between [General Manager] John [Schneider] And I did not leak. It’s a credit to John and a credit to the Seahawks, Broncos, Russ and his team.” (ProFootballTalk)
- Patton says the team is open to extending talks with Wilson: “We are going down with the cap. But you have room to do some things. We are open to extending the talks. We have not done this trade so we don’t stay here for long.” (Troy Rink)
- Patton also commented on Broncos Status at the correct address: “We will continue to add to the offensive line in free agency or enlistment.” (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Gregory went on to comment on what might work for him in Denver, where his past issues have led some to question his commitment: “I wanted to go to a place where I was wanted and valued in my personal and professional space. Some things worked. Some things didn’t last. I tried and kept trying. My parents have lived with me in Texas for the past three years. I think it works with a smaller inner circuit. … I had to desire it for myself.” (RINK)
- Bronco OT Tom ComptonThe $2.25 million one-year deal includes a $400,000 signing bonus, $1.09 million of his $1.595 million base salary if guaranteed, and could earn $225,000 in per-game list bonuses, and $250,000 playoff incentives. . (Aaron Wilson)
- Mike Jones Reports that Chiefs WR Trek HillTeam contract talks with the team have been unsuccessful, as the Raiders deal with WR Davant Adams alters negotiations.
- The Chiefs’ new deal with OL Andrew Willie For one year, $2.537 million is fully guaranteed and includes a $152,500 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- according to Ian Rapoportagents Davant Adams Confirmed that the packages “Offered more money” Than I did Las Vegas, but Adams “My life dream” It was to play for the raiders.
- Jeff Howe CB Veteran Reports Stephen Gilmore He did not receive an offer from the raiders and discussions.”She was insignificant up to this point.” This comes after Las Vegas was said to be pushing into the back corner.
- Tashan Red I also mentioned that the Raiders weren’t about to sign Gilmore and it would take a “change of heart” at its end.
- Chris Vanini Reports indicate that the Raiders are hiring a former UMass QB coach Frederick Walker As an assistant quarterback.
- Raiders contract with WR Mac Hollins for one year and worth $2 million, including a signing bonus of $700,000, a stipend of $1.035 million, and up to $500,000 in playtime and capture incentives. (Aaron Wilson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider news and rumors?
Make sure to follow Trade rumors in the NFL On Twitter And the Facebook To break NFL news and rumors for all 32 teams!