Saturday’s NHL schedule includes the Vegas Golden Knights (33-26-4) hosting the Los Angeles Kings (34-21-8) at the T-Mobile Arena, starting at 4:00 PM ET. The Golden Knights are eighth (70 points) and fourth (76 points) in the Western Conference.
How to watch the Las Vegas-Los Angeles match
- Game day: Saturday 19 March 2022
- game time: 4:00 p.m. Eastern time
- television: ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Get started with a 7-day free trial!
Las Vegas vs Los Angeles betting information
Las Vegas and Los Angeles stats
- The Golden Knights scored 3.1 goals per game (14th in the league), and the Kings conceded 2.8 goals (eighth).
- The Kings score 2.8 goals per game (22nd place in the league), and the Golden Knights receive 3.0 goals (17th place).
- In terms of goal difference, Las Vegas +4 per season (15 in the NHL).
- Los Angeles has a +4 goal difference per season, and is 15th in the National Hockey League.
- The Golden Knights scored 30 goals in power play (24 in the NHL in power play percentage), and the Kings conceded 44 goals in power play (27th in penalty kick kill ratio).
- The Kings scored 30 goals in power play (on 15.3% of chances, 28th in the NHL), and the Golden Knights conceded 37 goals (resulting in 78.4% of penalty kicks, 19 in the league).
Las Vegas Impact Players
- One of Las Vegas’ most productive offensive players this season is Jonathan Marchesault, who has 47 points (25 goals, 22 assists) and plays 17:18 per game.
- Chandler Stephenson scored 14 goals and 31 assists for a total of 45 points (0.8 per game).
- Riley Smith has 38 points this season through 16 goals and 22 assists.
- In 24 matches, Laurent Prosuite conceded 62 goals (2.90 goals against the average) and scored 526 goals.
Golden Knights Injuries:
Jack Eichel: day by day (upper body), Riley Smith: day by day (undisclosed), Mark Stone: outer (upper body), Alec Martinez: outer (upper body / H&S protocols) , Brayden McNab: out (arm), Ben Houghton: out (COVID-19)
Los Angeles Impact players
- Anzi Kopetar’s 52 points are significant for Los Angeles. He has 16 goals and 36 assists in 63 games.
- Trevor Moore is a key component of Los Angeles’ offensive line with a 38-point total this season. He scored 11 goals and added 27 assists in 63 matches.
- Los Angeles’ Victor Arvidson is among the leaders on the team with a total of 38 points (18 goals and 20 assists).
- Cal Petersen has .904 savings percentage (36th in the league). He saved 670 goals, and conceded 71 goals (2.6 goals against the average).
Dustin Brown: out (undisclosed), Victor Arvidson: out (undisclosed), Brendan Lemieux: day to day (lower body), Drew Dottie: out (undisclosed), Matt Roy: out (undisclosed) ), Andreas Athanasio: out (undisclosed), Mickey Anderson: out (upper body), Sean Walker: out for season (lower body), Leas Anderson: out (unknown)
Regional restrictions apply.